User Tag List

Thread: Lubeup.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lubeup.com.au

Hi guys,
    My name is Gordon, i have recently launched a online store focusing on engine oil service kits with a easy to use database along with other car parts.
    I was wondering if you could check it out and give me some feedback on the website, what you think of the database and make sure you car is in it, as well as any other products you think would be really useful to have available.

Thankyou in advance and i look forward to hearing from you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have four cars, your search facility failed on them all, including the common as muck Mazda3

None of your oils have a PDS or tect-spec sheet - it's important for people with modern cars using long life oils and need low SAPS and are looking for manufacturer certification compliance

The internet is a VERY fickle place, if it does not work, or even if it's hard to use, consumers flick to another site at the drop of a hat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your feedback Martin, i really appreciate it. Can you please tell me what cars you searched for that didn't work and i will rectify, the database is a work in progress as you can imagine how many manufacturers/models/engines combinations there are. I will also add a spec sheet for all oils. Thanks again for you help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mazda3 SP23, Nissan 350z, Skoda Octavia, Nissan Pulsar N14

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Martin. I checked your cars against the database and they all seem to work fine other than the Skoda which i don't have yet. What problem do you get when searching?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good - it was not working several weeks ago - now it is, clap clap clap

All you have to do now is get some competitive pricing and then maybe a few people will place an order with your condescending selves!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin For This Useful Post:

Lubeup.com (02-08-2016)