No idea where to actually post this, so here will hopefully be okay. Couple of questions that members may be able to help me with.
1999 pulsar sedan, 1.6ltr GA16d engine.
1. Changing my thermostat when I get a weekend off. Apart from the fact it's a bugger of a place/job, where, if there is one, is any air bleed bolts? Or it just pushes the excess air, if any, back in to the overflow bottle?

2. Whenever I turn the dash fan on, the revs increase by about 100rpm. If it's idling at say 900, if I turn the fan on, even the low/first click, the revs jump up. Not as much as if I've turned on the air con, but it does increase. Turning on headlights doesn't do it, but the fan does. Never happened in any other car, so it's got me bugged.

3. Front door speakers. Mine are knackered. Rather than remove the trim, then measure them, then put trim back on to go buy the right size, I'm hoping someone has already replaced theirs and can just tell me the size. I'm assuming 6 inch, but assuming can be costly sometimes.
Ummm, that's about all I can think of that I need help with. So any help/advice, thanks heaps.