User Tag List

Thread: wont keep running

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wont keep running

Hi all Shammy here I,m have a problem which I need some help. I just bought a 2003 nissan pulsar sedan automatic with 188,000kms. the car is in good condition. the previous owner was a young guy who fitted a huge sub woofer and all of the gear. when he removed the stereo sytems the car now only runs for about 5 seconds then stops. he didnt wont to fix it so i bought it knowing about the issue. why does the car only run for 5 seconds then stops. I,m thinking that it,s something to do with the security system in the car. I know the immobiliser works and I,ve replaced some other items. where do I go from here?? also does anyone know what the module is under the dash behind the glove box and what is the module located in the left side panel near the passenger seat. I,m thinking that one of these modules could be the reason for the non start. it does not have the original stereo but the previous owner left an after market unit in it so i dont know where the security light is located. any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. btw I only paid $600 for the car.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Electrical; issue.

Remove all fuses to do with radio.

There maybe two fuse boxes.

If that works, then there is a short in the radio harness.

Go from there
    NISSAN Pulsar N14 SSS Oz spec - the SSS cult classic. Owned mine since 1992.