Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Those 3 bolts *shouldn't* stop it engaging, as...

Those 3 bolts *shouldn't* stop it engaging, as the shaft is supported at each end and doesn't allow for much lateral movement. Then again it might just be enough. Those bolts should have loctite or...
  2. Replies
    Views

yes, you can swap the gear clusters but you must...

yes, you can swap the gear clusters but you must also swap the pinion shaft. If you're going to swap just the 3rd gear syncros or something that could also be done.
  3. Replies
    Views

i'm no expert on gtir's at all, but bc list their...

i'm no expert on gtir's at all, but bc list their bc0240 kit for both sr20ve and gtir. now i have that kit in my ve, with kelford cams that feature the same duration and more lift. so maybe check...
  4. Replies
    Views

1283 if you have gone to the expense of going...

if you have gone to the expense of going standalone and raising the comp/balancing etc, why not then do some head work with some valve springs and put in some bigger cams (260-275 duration)....
  5. Replies
    Views

SOLD brendan parker is on all the forums on sr20...

brendan parker is on all the forums on sr20 motor'd facebook sites if that helps. everybody knows him. try emailing if your not on there> sales@pten.co.nz
  6. Replies
    Views

I'd say it's ok because the flywheel is located...

I'd say it's ok because the flywheel is located on the crank by the centre hole. I'd do the bolts up until they start to bite and give the wheel a clockwise twist/bash so the bolts are hard up...
  7. Replies
    Views

You're pretty much spot on. injector harness just...

You're pretty much spot on. injector harness just check the service manuals ( www.gtirworkshopmanual.com ) for correct wiring .
    Match the O2 sensor to the ECU you're using. It is in a slightly...
  8. Replies
    Views

SOLD Just spit ball'n - have you asked Nissan for a...

Just spit ball'n - have you asked Nissan for a price? Back in like 2003 I bought .2mm oversize pistons (54c specific) for something like $46.00 each off Nissan Hornsby.
  9. Wanted best bet is brendan parker. pten developments on...

best bet is brendan parker. pten developments on facebook and the net. he is in nz, and imports alot of these motors