Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Good to know. Want to change the oil in my...

Good to know. Want to change the oil in my gearbox too, as I have no idea how old it is.
  2. Central locking activates closing passenger door

So before I rip the trim off and stare vacantly in to the inner sanctum of my passenger door, if the central locking activates when the front passenger door is shut, not even slammed, what would I be...
  3. Well, due to the stupid hours I work and no...

Well, due to the stupid hours I work and no garage to keep me dry, I just can't find a way to diagnose this problem. So I've found a mechanics near here and hope they can figure it out. Getting it...
  4. Thanks again. Sorry about the yank temperatures....

Thanks again. Sorry about the yank temperatures. My digital pen was set for farenheit as that's what I use when doing bbq and I didn't have a paper clip in the car to change it to Celsius.
  5. Excellently described from you, as usual. My own...

Excellently described from you, as usual. My own system doesn't seem as cold as I'd expect. But I've had it over a year now and no idea if precious owner ever had it serviced/regassed, so that may be...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well I am glad they looked after you in the end....

Well I am glad they looked after you in the end. Spending over 3 grand and getting mucked about like that would poss me off too.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
  7. Replies
    Views

All done. $14. Such a little thing, but so much...

All done. $14. Such a little thing, but so much relief knowing I have a spare key now.
  8. Replies
    Views

I've fortunately never had to do any repairs to...

I've fortunately never had to do any repairs to cv joints so I can't help you, but it does seem like a lot of freeplay there. On something rear wheel drive like my commodore or falcon, the real wheel...
  9. Replies
    Views

Geez, will my memory work here? Cars 1966...

Geez, will my memory work here?
    Cars
    1966 Cortina
    Panel van. Possibly has or ht
    Several xa/xb sedans.
    XY Falcon.
    Datsun 200b
    Mitsibushi L300 people mover.
    VS commodore.
    1989 pulsar hatch
  10. Replies
    Views

Few pics. Might give you a better idea of what...

Few pics. Might give you a better idea of what you want?
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160511/91fbe81b9c971ac5ad9f74eccc29c63c.jpg...
  11. Replies
    Views

Is this what you mean?...

Is this what you mean?
    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/27/c46d5037d6b439b8e587598dffe443b1.jpg
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks Paullus. I knew/know how, but editing the...

Thanks Paullus. I knew/know how, but editing the unwanted parts on my phone gets a bit hard. Easier on a PC. Which I'll be back at about an hour or two from now and can ask away again.
  13. Replies
    Views

Bumpy

Bumpy
  14. Engine/coolant thermostat position. What a pita...

Engine/coolant thermostat position. What a pita to try and change. Had to do it on my '95, and putting off doing it again on my newly acquired '99 model.
  15. Okay. For anyone interested, here's a rough...

Okay. For anyone interested, here's a rough rundown of how I did it all. Probably all wrong, but whatever works.
    1. From inside boot, use pliers to squeeze the little blue plastic lugs. There...