• Rain Makes Pulsar Owners Moist at Track Day

Several members abandoned their Saturday morning sleep-in for a wet session of cruise laps at Queensland Raceway. Hosted by Street Factor Garage, seven Pulsars were on track until rain showers forced most drivers off due to traction issues and fear of frizzy hair. However being the NA champ that he is, @ethanolaholic braved the conditions and got his money's worth and was on track for the full 1.5 hours.

Before the rain set in a number of scores were settled and I can only assume Pulsars were victorious every time. Unfortunately the two heavyweights (aka Team2Bar) didn't get to battle however I feel it would be a rather one sided fight.

Paullus Vs BaronVonKebabalot

Some stunning members enjoying breakfast.
  • Forum Stats

Number of Members: 2,425
    Total Threads: 882
    Total Posts: 4,629
    Currently Online: 32

Newest Member: Scads
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 32 users online. 0 members and 32 guests

Most users ever online was 424, 28-02-2019 at 03:44 PM.

• Recent Forum Posts

PhilSSStevenson

New suspension bushes N14 SSS

Correct me if I'm wrong.

The rear suspension of the N14 was a true gem. Of course for the GTi-R WRC assault.

I didn't realise

PhilSSStevenson 29-06-2020, 01:44 PM Go to last post
    PhilSSStevenson

I will take your advice on the original paint, which is in a good state. Clay bared it recently with a good resin wax and polish. Looks tops. However

PhilSSStevenson 29-06-2020, 01:29 PM Go to last post
    Cozzm0

I wouldn't touch the original paint if i was you, unless its in a bad state. Original paint, on an original car will be worth a lot more, but your car

Cozzm0 28-06-2020, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    PhilSSStevenson

Hey Pal,

I agree with you. I've had to re-grease my WhiteLine bushes a few years back.

However this particular brand has a

PhilSSStevenson 28-06-2020, 02:08 PM Go to last post
    Cozzm0

The only issue i have with these types of bushings over OEM is the maintenance required to keep them lubricated. Once the lubrication 'goes' the bushes

Cozzm0 28-06-2020, 10:05 AM Go to last post