User Tag List

Thread: Jax tyres newcastle experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jax tyres newcastle experience.

Just curious as to what experiences anyone has had with jax tyres in newcastle. Seems I'm not having much luck.
    I got new rims, tyres ,struts n low springs about 2 weeks ago and the first screw up was they ordered the wrong colour rims , they sorted that and when I went to have everything put on the car they rang me to say they forgot to order bump stops n top plates for the suspension to be installed so had to wait again . Now I've had the car back for 2 weeks and found 1 of my wheel weights sitting on the road out the front of my house so I checked all 4 wheels and found only 1 wheel still has the balance weights attached and I am now currently sitting in the waiting room waiting to have all 4 wheels redone. FML.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geez, that sucks. Had thought about using them for my next tyre purchase, but think I'll research them a little more first.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yakabot View Post
    Geez, that sucks. Had thought about using them for my next tyre purchase, but think I'll research them a little more first.

I must say though yakabot it all worked out in the end they were really nice and let me know what was happening every step of the way plus they didn't charge me for the bump stops n top hats for my suspension because they didn't put it on the original quote the rims were reordered the same day I told em they were the wrong ones and they got em in overnight and as for the wheel weights I dunno just unlucky I guess plus when I found the balance weight out the front I didn't even ring em i just went in to the shop n it was sorted within the hour. also if u spend over 500$ you get a free jax vip thing which will save u some coin over the life of the tyres (free rotate n check every x amount of k's plus some discount vouchers n so on) all in all im happy with the end result and thats what counts I guess. Also if your just getting tyres they are def good value Bridgestone wanted 139$ a tyre jax was 124$ each both Inc fit, balance n disposal of old 1s (I got Bridgestone my 02 sportys). Ps total cost for 4 kyb struts lowered king springs front + rear 4 tyres and my 4 rims +3hrs labour was a couple $ shy of $3400. Reasonable I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I am glad they looked after you in the end. Spending over 3 grand and getting mucked about like that would poss me off too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yakabot For This Useful Post:

Sk1tZo JuGGaLo (03-12-2016)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $3400 .... :shock:

That's a LOT of money to spend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cozzm0 For This Useful Post:

Sk1tZo JuGGaLo (04-12-2016)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozzm0 View Post
    $3400 .... :shock:

That's a LOT of money to spend.
    Lol yeah but def worth it the only thing I think coulda been cheaper was the struts but their supplier is repco so paid repco retail on the struts. 😔