Hey guys,

Always seen the forums and FB page though never posted.

Quick intro: 2000 N15 SSS running built (older build) u13 motor with custom low mount mani and GT2871r, internal gate, 3 inch pretty straight through zorst, big front mount, 1000cc injectors, e85 fuel pump, nistune, running e85 on 10psi also has stock air box and Afm. It's currently been tuned like this due to having to get it registered in NSW to pass emissions. It ran 170kw at the wheels when tuned (Not properly I think).

Anyway currently it's been running like **** tends to want to bog out sometimes with a quick hit of the accelerator also will hit full boost after 4K and is just soo laggy. I just want to get people's thoughts on the setup and what could be improved or if anyone knows anything else I don't in regards to checking things and what not. I know the airbox setup is **** I'm looking at changing that. But previously when tuned it was getting 280-300 km a tank on e85 and now it's only getting just under 200km to a tank. Just after some ideas. I've also ran ECU talk and my knock sensor isn't working nor is another one I'll attach photos.

Any help would be great then I may move onto working out what to do with the par gearbox that blew a bearing and the nismo lad that decided to shatter !!

Cheers guys let me know if I need to break it down a little for you lol I'm new to writing this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk