User Tag List

Thread: sr20de rebuild questions :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sr20de rebuild questions :)

Hi all I'm Andrew and I own a Nissan nx sr20de..I bought it as a project 6 months ago and since have replaced gaskets and speedo cable,dash and some panels, fixed a leaking t top,fixed power windows,replaced seats and all struts lol I've become very familiar with the charming girl hahaha...any how it's getting ready for paint at the moment and in the mean time I'm building a spare sr20de for turbo..a mate stated that his s13 forged pistons and eagle h beam rods will fit straight in can any one confirm this? There brand new and UN opened from eBay hahaha I can have them for 600 bux...I currently have manifold and turbo..tho unsure if it's t28 or 25..I'm looking for a dump pipe ..any way my name's Andrew and I hope to be a valid member of this fantastic community pulsars rock ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pistons and rods will fit (with the normal clearance checking and gapping to be done)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cozzm0 For This Useful Post:

andrewgr6 (19-04-2016)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much cozzm0 for the reply..that makes me very excited I could build a mean sr20+t...hope you have a good day cozzm0 I've just a few parts left to acquire for the conversion so I'll be out looking and emailing lol