It's great to be back!
Welcome back to all the old members and new members that have found their way here . Without going into details the old forum of 13+ years was lost to unforeseeable actions by the webhost. But we're back, to rebuild the knowledge, discussion, and community that existed before.
You'll notice there's a few changes to the layout and rules among other things. Some of these include:
- Tapatalk has been installed! This forum dedicated mobile app makes browsing and participating in the forum a breeze from your phone. Get it here now: http://tapatalk.com/m
- vb Garage is back with a working timeslip database. Use Garage to list and summarise your rides.
- For more in-depth details and documentation of your build, members now have the ability to create Build Blogs. Of course if you prefer the older method having a single thread where others can interact alongside your posts you can do that too.
Please note that the donation process is still being set up. Should be available soon.
- In the Trading Post threads are marked as For Sale/Wanted/Wrecking when posting, and when the ad is no longer required the user can use Thread Tools to Mark thread as sold... and close the thread.There's a bug that won't allow the prefixes on the Mobile version, but it works fine when using the Full Site on Mobile, Tapatalk, or from a desktop.
- There's a new Reference Section under development that contains Pulsar specifications, Service Manuals & Diagrams, Part Number Catalogues among other informative and technical bric-a-brac.
- Many technical articles have been restored (large thanks to the initiative of jakeb to take a back up in 2011). These are viewable here.
- My pants!
Both new and old members, please make yourself aware of the rules, guidelines at the locations below. Certain aspects (privileges, trading post etc) are under revision however the general themes still apply.
Rules & Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions
As we can't rebuild a 13 year old forum overnight, we are still modding and adjusting settings. If you've encountered something not quite right or have a forum-worthy suggestion, please make it here.
Once again, welcome back and thanks for your support for bringing back PGA and into the future
Joey & Paul