Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: TV ads from 1986

by Shred
    Replies
    Views

TV ads from 1986

This is good for a laugh - television ads from 1986. The last one (unfortunately with poor audio quality) is for the N12 Pulsar (at 25:35)

https://youtu.be/Mb7p8tXlX9A?t=1535
  2. Replies
    Views

Ouch. Sorry to hear that has happened to you.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that has happened to you.
  3. Replies
    Views

The bit about checking for correct polarity of...

The bit about checking for correct polarity of speakers is important. I normally use a 1.5v AA cell, rather than a 9v battery like the article suggests. Make sure that when the battery is applied...
  4. Replies
    Views

It was a great “upgrade” for my car. I hadn’t...

It was a great “upgrade” for my car. I hadn’t noticed how stiff the old clutch cable had become. It’s now light and easy to use. A slight clutch shudder that I had put down to the non genuine...
  5. Replies
    Views

I understand what you're saying, but at the end...

I understand what you're saying, but at the end of the day, we're not dealing with sophisticated car thieves. These seem to be just bozo teenagers who walk around with a screwdriver or a pair of...
  6. Replies
    Views

Geez, it’s still going on. Last Wednesday, I...

Geez, it’s still going on.

Last Wednesday, I returned to my car to find that the keyless entry wouldn’t work. It wouldn’t work, because the car had been broken in to yet again and the driver’s...
  7. Replies
    Views

That's a good idea and would stop them getting in...

That's a good idea and would stop them getting in this way. There's a much quicker and easier way to force entry than the way the NRMA do it, but it relies on you not caring about damaging the car. ...
  8. Replies
    Views

It sounds like that's the way to go. If I put an...

It sounds like that's the way to go. If I put an alarm or immobiliser in, they'd probably still damage the car breaking in, before finding out they couldn't steal it. With the "crook-lock",...
  9. Replies
    Views

Scumbag car thieves!

On Friday, for the second time in 18 months, some scumbag (possibly the same one) has tried to steal my N15 S2 SSS from our work car park.

Each time, they've somehow unlocked the doors with no...
  10. Replies
    Views

The brand that Repco sell (Kelpro, I think) rubs...

The brand that Repco sell (Kelpro, I think) rubs when you turn right. Their parts books says it's the correct engine mount, but it doesn't fit properly. It was covered in the previous incarnation of...
  11. Replies
    Views

There's a pressure switch that cuts the power to...

There's a pressure switch that cuts the power to the compressor if there isn't enough refrigerant in the system. Maybe it needs gassing up?
  12. Replies
    Views

This problem was covered extensively on the old...

This problem was covered extensively on the old version of the site. Despite the horrible "metal on metal" sound, my car has done it for the last ten years and it hasn't gotten any worse.

I think...
  13. Replies
    Views

Welcome back, Tassie Pulsar owners!

Now we just need N15Dave to turn up!