Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Ah well hopefully it fixes it self. If not, then...

Ah well hopefully it fixes it self. If not, then old school is the way to go.
  2. Replies
    Views

I tried that and still nothing.

I tried that and still nothing.
  3. Replies
    Views

N14 Central Locking Issue

Hey, today I disconnected my battery and performed some work and when I was done the central locking wouldn't work with the remote. The system is NISS. I'm not sure if it could be the remote or what...
  4. Replies
    Views

26mm Aluminium Radiator

Hey guys, my radiator on my N14 SSS has a small crack in the plastic and need a new rad. I am looking into to getting a 26mm Thick alloy rad to prevent this from happening again however I cannot find...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hurricane Headers

I have been thinking about getting some hurricanes in place of my crappy 4-2-1 header on my n14 currently, as they constantly leak at the 4-2 join and i have no idea what company made them(Chinese...
  6. Replies
    Views

I contacted Cometic Aus about a kit and quoted me...

I contacted Cometic Aus about a kit and quoted me about $80 for a bottom end kit and about $280 for top end with head gasket and $110 without.
    Part Numbers for Cometic:
    Top end without H/G - C4454...
  7. Replies
    Views

Also another question is, I have an n14 and want...

Also another question is, I have an n14 and want to put a32 maxima rears on however for n15s I know they are bolt on but n14 I imagine the same except the rotor heights are different. Would they fit...
  8. Replies
    Views

Anyone? Cheers

Anyone? Cheers
  9. Replies
    Views

So I removed the air baffle for the intake which...

So I removed the air baffle for the intake which gave me a lot more space to work with. I made a bracket out of 3mm alloy plate to mount the coil which then the bracket then mounts to the baffle...
  10. Replies
    Views

If your using a crane lx91 coil in an n14, how...

If your using a crane lx91 coil in an n14, how did you mount it? It looks like Stevenson has his attached to the air box but not sure. I don't really want to drill holes in a perfectly fine engine...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hey, how did you mount your coil? Mine came with...

Hey, how did you mount your coil? Mine came with a bracket and might need to drill some holes. Cheers
  12. Replies
    Views

Crane Lx91 coil still sold?

Does anyone know if the crane lx91 coil is still being sold or have they changed brand names or anything. Found a couple on ebay after searching called fast but they look the same as the crane. Just...
  13. Thread: Spark Plugs

by SSSCORZA
    Replies
    Views

Spark Plugs

Hey, I've read a post on here about upgrading the ignition system on the sr20de by using a crane lx-91 coil with new leads ( thinking of TopGun leads ). Im currently running NGK BKR6E spark plugs...
  14. Replies
    Views

Cooling Fans not kicking in

Hey guys, on my 91 N14 SSS SR20DE the fans don't kick on at all. I've done testing too find the problem first started by checking the fuses(all good), then checked for power with a multimeter on the...
  15. Thread: Fuel Additive

by SSSCORZA
    Replies
    Views

Subaru Cleaner? Is that just as good as the...

Subaru Cleaner? Is that just as good as the intake cleaner you get from auto stores?
  16. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by SSSCORZA
    Replies
    Views

Yeah that sounds like the better idea, where can...

Yeah that sounds like the better idea, where can I source an engine?
  17. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by SSSCORZA
    Replies
    Views

Did you get your cams degreed and adjust them...

Did you get your cams degreed and adjust them from there? Or did you just drop them in and adjust and hope for the best because I imagine it would get frustrating having to take off the rocker cover...
  18. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by SSSCORZA
    Replies
    Views

Would I need the cams professionally degreed? As...

Would I need the cams professionally degreed? As from reading about installing aftermarket cams and that you should but I think it should be fine as long as it's in time. This is another reason I'd...
  19. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by SSSCORZA
    Replies
    Views

Thanks for the replies. Im thinking JWT cams is...

Thanks for the replies. Im thinking JWT cams is the way to go but does anyone know about the S3HL cams? They're just .4mm more in lift but am unsure if they'd benefit over the standard S3. I didn't...
  20. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by SSSCORZA
    Replies
    Views

Upgraded Cam

G'day fellas, I know there's already a thread about cam specs but I just want some more info. I'm looking at putting some cams in my 91 N14 SSS SR20DE and I have a couple in mind and wanted to know...
  21. Replies
    Views

SR20DE Reseal Kit

G'day, Does anyone know of any places that sell a full gasket/ reseal kit for the SR20DE from and n14 pulsar? I only want to reseal the engine and not change the head gasket so everything around it....
  22. Replies
    Views

Engine swap or Rebuild?

Hey Guys.

I have a 91 N14 SSS Pulsar made in Nov 91 with an sr20de. My question is, I'm not sure if I should engine swap the car with the same engine because the original engine has low...