Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

https://imgur.com/gallery/zmlowMR the elusive...

https://imgur.com/gallery/zmlowMR

the elusive 20v cam clearance from the fsm.
  2. Replies
    Views

https://imgur.com/a/zmlowMR the elusive 20v...

https://imgur.com/a/zmlowMR

the elusive 20v cam clearance from the fsm.
  3. Replies
    Views

here's a couple of useful mods for your "next"...

here's a couple of useful mods for your "next" build. firstly, nissan decided to put in a restriction on the main oil pressure line from the oil filter into the block. the smart play is to remove...
  4. Replies
    Views

useful things from a p12 20v that your can use on...

useful things from a p12 20v that your can use on your p11...

1.water pipes. main advantage is the p12 does NOT have the water lines for the throttle body (as its one is dbw). this is handy if you...
  5. Replies
    Views

some guys use n16 hubs in their n15 to put...

some guys use n16 hubs in their n15 to put skyline brakes on. this moves the hubs out about 1cm each side. dunno about the control arms though, or even if they fit.
  6. Replies
    Views

it does, but there's not much to them at all....

it does, but there's not much to them at all. probs be structural damage
  7. Replies
    Views

not 100% on n14, but there is a fix to program a...

not 100% on n14, but there is a fix to program a remote on n15. http://pulsar.org.au/forums/showthread.php?115-How-to-Program-a-factory-remote-N15-amp-N16&highlight=program+remote
  8. Replies
    Views

probably not enough change with a cammed de to...

probably not enough change with a cammed de to warrant 4-1's. worth doing with the higher redline of a ve though. fuji's are a good option if the coin permits on a de.
  9. Replies
    Views

basically you need your choice of caliper,...

basically you need your choice of caliper, matching rotors milled down a TOTAL of 8mm off the diameter, then redrilled to 4x100, same as the studs will need to be. n16 hubs to fit the calipers too...
  10. Replies
    Views

yes. but change your old temp sensor and dizzy...

yes. but change your old temp sensor and dizzy into the new motor. temp sensor has a different plug. n15 dizzy has internal coil, n14 doesnt. good time to clean out the iacv as well
  11. Replies
    Views

yes. you will need the old n15...

yes. you will need the old n15 flywheel/clutch/flywheel bolts, temp sensor, dizzy,ecu, and wiring.
  12. Thread: Spark Plugs

by sss4me
    Replies
    Views

unless you got some serious mods (like 12-1+...

unless you got some serious mods (like 12-1+ pistons), your current plug is fine.
  13. Replies
    Views

steering locks dont work. me, hack saw, 1 min,...

steering locks dont work. me, hack saw, 1 min, and its gone.

alarm, kill switch, tracker. or remove the rotor plug every time you leave the car.
  14. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by sss4me
    Replies
    Views

sss automotive has them, some members bring them...

sss automotive has them, some members bring them in / export sometimes, like pten developments in nz
  15. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by sss4me
    Replies
    Views

your overthinking it. people (like me) have...

your overthinking it. people (like me) have buggered around on a dyno for hours trying all kinds of difference centrelines to make more power, but 9 times out of 10, with the aftermarket cams ground...
  16. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by sss4me
    Replies
    Views

the high lift will bring small performance gains....

the high lift will bring small performance gains. not much. to make big performance you need more (lots more) duration. and a ve motor. the end.
  17. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by sss4me
    Replies
    Views

again,save the $$$ on not buying cam gears, and...

again,save the $$$ on not buying cam gears, and buy stuff that will raise hp.

i actually tried this on my de when i had it. made bugger all difference. if you can feel 2-3hp, your doing better...
  18. Thread: Upgraded Cam

by sss4me
    Replies
    Views

dont bother with cam gears. these cams run on...

dont bother with cam gears. these cams run on factory centrelines. you most probably wont see any gain by moving them.

with the standard de intake manifold, the power will be all over before 7k....
  19. Replies
    Views

unless its the best conditioned pulsar in...

unless its the best conditioned pulsar in australia, and you want it as a museum piece, swap the motor.
  20. Replies
    Views

dba imo the best rotors. quality wise. good pads...

dba imo the best rotors. quality wise. good pads are the most important buy though. fresh brake fluid and braided brakes lines are helpful

i like project mu pads, but there are plenty of quality...
  21. Replies
    Views

254013m101 now go buy the good second hand one!

254013m101

now go buy the good second hand one!
  22. Replies
    Views

common issue. new genuine oring for the win. mark...

common issue. new genuine oring for the win. mark your timing before you take it out.
  23. Replies
    Views

dont mix the dots. use dot 4 , completely bleed...

dont mix the dots. use dot 4 , completely bleed the whole system,start with the caliper furthest from the master cylinder to the closest one, never run it out of fluid though, and NEVER depress the...
  24. Nearly 5 years after it started, it has finally...

Nearly 5 years after it started, it has finally finished. After an eternity, the new head and intake was fitted, and the new n1 exhaust cam to compliment the 184c intake. The head was properly...
  25. Replies
    Views

heres a few close up photos from last week. they...

heres a few close up photos from last week. they are available for both p11 and p12 heads, and feature lengths from 5 to 9 inches. made for the standard sized head, and will fit our fwd platform with...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3