Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

As long as the reservoir wasn't empty i wouldn't...

As long as the reservoir wasn't empty i wouldn't be worried.
  2. Replies
    Views

I've replaced both of the hoses from the power...

I've replaced both of the hoses from the power steering reservoir. I ripped the old ones off and got replacement lengths from Enzed... was cheap and fairly easy to do. The one that goes to the back...
  3. Replies
    Views

1. You don't need to soak it. 2. You can pop...

1. You don't need to soak it.
    2. You can pop the clip off manually by pushing on the chain guide. I would prefer to do this to avoid / reduce the chance of skipping teeth on the cam gears. Some...
  4. Replies
    Views

yeh S15 same part

yeh S15 same part
  5. Replies
    Views

Timing chain tensioner rattle. Genuine for $30...

Timing chain tensioner rattle. Genuine for $30 sounds like a steal if its new with the gasket.

Starter motor is more of a running your fingernails down a chalk board type screeching sound and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hey Playboy, If your car is Automatic -...

Hey Playboy,

If your car is Automatic - buggered if I know.

If your car is Manual - Starter Motor.

Why Starter Motor? The clutch dust has made its way up on, and well into the starter...
  7. Replies
    Views

Trolley jack: Front - centre of the...

Trolley jack:

Front - centre of the crossmember under the motor.
    Front single side - using a block of wood to spread load or padded jack, just behind the control arm on the flat area of the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Just to clarify for anyone else who ever wonders...

Just to clarify for anyone else who ever wonders this in the future; the low pressure hose from the reservoir to the pump is just a regular hose, with the same inner diameter (16mm or 5/8") at both...
  9. there are some good picks off a p12 20v motor if...

there are some good picks off a p12 20v motor if your lucky enough. the sump, oil pickup and dipstick will add 0.7 litre's to a p11's oil capacity. the harmonic balancer is a little better than the...