• Rain Makes Pulsar Owners Moist at Track Day

Several members abandoned their Saturday morning sleep-in for a wet session of cruise laps at Queensland Raceway. Hosted by Street Factor Garage, seven Pulsars were on track until rain showers forced most drivers off due to traction issues and fear of frizzy hair. However being the NA champ that he is, @ethanolaholic braved the conditions and got his money's worth and was on track for the full 1.5 hours.

Before the rain set in a number of scores were settled and I can only assume Pulsars were victorious every time. Unfortunately the two heavyweights (aka Team2Bar) didn't get to battle however I feel it would be a rather one sided fight.

Paullus Vs BaronVonKebabalot

Some stunning members enjoying breakfast.
  • Forum Stats

Number of Members: 1,292
    Total Threads: 773
    Total Posts: 4,117
    Currently Online: 29

Newest Member: velesyshulzey227
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 29 users online. 0 members and 29 guests

Most users ever online was 137, 05-11-2016 at 08:42 AM.

• Recent Forum Posts

Cozzm0

Need Extractor/ Down Pipe Gasket

Take to an exhaust shop and see if they have a gasket that fits. Aftermarket headers will always just have a flat flange designed for a flat gasket, similar

Cozzm0 18-02-2018, 10:15 AM Go to last post
    SSSCORZA

In that case what do I do? The extractor is the exact same as stock just much bigger.

SSSCORZA 18-02-2018, 09:05 AM Go to last post
    Cozzm0

The stock rings won't work for an aftermarket exhaust though, because they don't use part of the pipe protruding through the flange to locate them.

Cozzm0 18-02-2018, 07:33 AM Go to last post
    SSSCORZA

Terrible exhaust drone!

It's got a glass packed straight through but the exhaust shop is going to replace the the hot dog with a newer one because it's on it's way out and add

SSSCORZA 17-02-2018, 06:34 PM Go to last post
    SSSCORZA

Thanks, none of the parts stores knew what it needed. I will try to find a store that stocks the rings. Corey

SSSCORZA 17-02-2018, 06:30 PM Go to last post