• Rain Makes Pulsar Owners Moist at Track Day

Several members abandoned their Saturday morning sleep-in for a wet session of cruise laps at Queensland Raceway. Hosted by Street Factor Garage, seven Pulsars were on track until rain showers forced most drivers off due to traction issues and fear of frizzy hair. However being the NA champ that he is, @ethanolaholic braved the conditions and got his money's worth and was on track for the full 1.5 hours.

Before the rain set in a number of scores were settled and I can only assume Pulsars were victorious every time. Unfortunately the two heavyweights (aka Team2Bar) didn't get to battle however I feel it would be a rather one sided fight.

Paullus Vs BaronVonKebabalot

Some stunning members enjoying breakfast.
  • Forum Stats

Number of Members: 1,140
    Total Threads: 736
    Total Posts: 3,921
    Currently Online: 67

Newest Member: kapo
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 66 users online. 1 members and 65 guests

Most users ever online was 137, 05-11-2016 at 09:42 AM.

1. Jackssc
  • Recent Forum Posts

SLO015

Clutch kit recommendation

I have a Clutchpro one in mine with a new genuine rear main seal. 6 months on, no dramas so far!

SLO015 18-09-2017, 07:17 PM Go to last post
    Fortnite

Exedy, wouldn't use them on an SR but been fine on my GA for over 20k now.

Fortnite 18-09-2017, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    gt4rce

Hi guys,

I am pulling of my gearbox to replace a rear main seal and am also going to replace the clutch while i am there.

gt4rce 18-09-2017, 05:55 PM Go to last post
    ttrewren

vlsd in n15 1.6

Thanks they are options I use a vlsd box with sr 20 in an n14 on tarmac and it works well enough for hillclimb ,gymkhana etc and was wondering if the

ttrewren 15-09-2017, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    Omega

vlsd in n15 1.6

Need to find a 31V box - best bet in NZ. Not sure about N13's... other option is Phantom Grip if they still make them... or just weld it up if your rule

Omega 15-09-2017, 04:10 PM Go to last post