• Rain Makes Pulsar Owners Moist at Track Day

Several members abandoned their Saturday morning sleep-in for a wet session of cruise laps at Queensland Raceway. Hosted by Street Factor Garage, seven Pulsars were on track until rain showers forced most drivers off due to traction issues and fear of frizzy hair. However being the NA champ that he is, @ethanolaholic braved the conditions and got his money's worth and was on track for the full 1.5 hours.

Before the rain set in a number of scores were settled and I can only assume Pulsars were victorious every time. Unfortunately the two heavyweights (aka Team2Bar) didn't get to battle however I feel it would be a rather one sided fight.

Paullus Vs BaronVonKebabalot

Some stunning members enjoying breakfast.
  • Forum Stats

Number of Members: 1,061
    Total Threads: 710
    Total Posts: 3,735
    Currently Online: 30

Newest Member: bbobbyoogletay2846
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 29 users online. 1 members and 28 guests

Most users ever online was 137, 05-11-2016 at 09:42 AM.

1. Snowdude
  • Recent Forum Posts

Cozzm0

Hub/Axel Nut came loose

If the CV Shaft nut was loose, its likely the hub was damaged in the process as well as the bearing. They need to be very tight, tighter than your average

Cozzm0 Today, 05:55 PM Go to last post
    Leroy Peterson

Hub/Axel Nut came loose

They do have a torque requirement, ~110Nm sounds familiar for when I had to do it years ago. But consistent hub nut loosening is sometimes related to

Leroy Peterson Today, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    Leroy Peterson

Lsd

more information on the MFactory website: http://www.teammfactory.com/catalog/.../MF-TRS-05N32A

Leroy Peterson Today, 04:04 PM Go to last post
    MdMa

Hub/Axel Nut came loose

Seemingly out of no where my front left hub nut came loose, causing the wheel to make a noise only whilst under load.

My friend/mechanic

MdMa 27-06-2017, 09:29 AM Go to last post
    Cozzm0

Lsd

I got mine from a dude on Facebook. [MENTION=52]sss4me[/MENTION] should be able to hook you up if you need it.

Cozzm0 26-06-2017, 05:03 PM Go to last post