PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Pulsar Meet 24/09/2017

Peromaniac
11-09-2017, 11:34 PM
Hey all!

Posting this here too for those who aren't members of the PGA Facebook group and other various forums.
Pulsar meet on 24/09/2017, next Sunday! 11am, til around 1pm.

Meeting at the Box Hill Masters (249 Middleborough Road, Box Hill, Victoria 3128) (Location could change).

Hope to see a variety of Pulsars there! Look forward to seeing everyone. I will be doing some photos of cars.

Regards,
Nic

Leroy Peterson
12-09-2017, 07:19 AM
I don't think I'm home that weekend :(

Just a thought, there's a track day at Sandown on the 30th (grand final day). Skylines Australia and CAMS Super Sprint Series are having an event there. Obviously free entry to spectators. Might be more interesting than a car park meet and more people might be available in the morning before the game.

Leroy Peterson
20-09-2017, 07:05 AM
Turns out im home this weekend, this event still going ahead?
Downshift is the day before, so probably make an appearance at that too.

mezje
24-09-2017, 02:51 PM
It did go ahead, just OP and me, I was in an FTO :P Did you take the pulsar to Downshift in the end LP?

Leroy Peterson
25-09-2017, 07:56 AM
It did go ahead, just OP and me, I was in an FTO [emoji14] Did you take the pulsar to Downshift in the end LP?
Nah I didn't.
Sorry, I didn't rock up. I Googled to see if there was a Facebook event, but couldn't find one.

mezje
25-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Nah I didn't.
Sorry, I didn't rock up. I Googled to see if there was a Facebook event, but couldn't find one.

Odd, there was an event. Maybe next one will be a bit better.

Masters Box Hill is literally a huge dead car park shared only by a Repco and Petbarn, never even remotely full. I live around the corner so popped in.