PDA

View Full Version : N15 SSS Stolen from Waurn Ponds VIC

N15_BEN
07-05-2017, 08:44 PM
FOUND THE CAR THIS MORNING!

Hi guys,

It's with the greatest of disappointment in humanity that I announce my Silver 1999 N15 SSS has been stolen at around midnight on Thursday the 4th of may from Ghazeepore Road in Waurn Ponds.

The rego is 1ET 4XT and the car is basically stock, with S-RV/Autech grill and S1 fogs.

If anybody sees or hears anthing, can you please contact me or Victoria Police.

The car was last seen speeding down Townsend rd in Whittington around 12:30am the night it was stolen.

Sk1tZo JuGGaLo
08-05-2017, 01:16 AM
Bro thats ****ed hope you get it back.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

N15_BEN
08-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Thanks mate, I'm really hoping it shows up in one piece.
I'm completed ****ed without it.

N15_BEN
08-05-2017, 08:07 PM
The car was apparently spotted in Station Street Norlane between 4-5pm today. I can't be certain it was my car, but the guy that saw it seems pretty confident it was.

I've been driving around for hours looking for it, no sign of it still.

Update: Car was spotted in Corio an hour or so ago. Car was also spotted in Ocean Grove on Saturday and used in an attempted robbery. It's obviously getting around! **** I hope they don't burn it.

N15_BEN
09-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Thanks guys, found the car this morning in Corio.

Now, can anybody help out with N15 SSS parts? The front is a bit smashed up, it's been debadged, interior damaged, rooflining stabbed, parcel shelf destroyed etc..

All the underbody plastics are smashed, bumpers damaged and so on.

If anybody has any leads for parts that would be great.

Cheers.

mezje
09-05-2017, 11:10 AM
**** mate that is rough, celarly more than a joy ride, hopefully she just gets dumped in one piece...

My mates S14a was stolen a few days ago and he was lucky enough to see it pull in to Maccas while on look out, he followed it to an address, called the cops and the cops arrested the guy, cheeky prick even had the nerve to say the car was his!

This **** is becoming far too common at the moment :(

Leroy Peterson
09-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Man, that's ****. Sorry to hear what happened.
Any pics of damage? Nissan wreckers in brooklyn generally have pulsar stuff, they're not always cheap though.

mezje
09-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Man, that's ****. Sorry to hear what happened.
Any pics of damage? Nissan wreckers in brooklyn generally have pulsar stuff, they're not always cheap though.

They are bloody expensive, DIY wreckers are a better bet, always a fair few pulsars

N15_BEN
09-05-2017, 09:12 PM
Thanks guys, I've just spent the afternoon trying to get the car tidied up. It's absolutely devastating.

I've been looking online and I've found a bunch of parts I need at what I consider pretty cheap prices, so I'll investigate further.

Here's a couple of pics I took of some of the damage, I was too busy trying to get the car back in a usable state!

Leroy Peterson
09-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Wtf. Scumbags.

That plastic bit underneath the car, is that a plastic brake cooling duct? I think those are hard to come by

N15_BEN
09-05-2017, 09:25 PM
I was thinking they might be, given that I'm sure more than their fare share are involved in minor front end collisions which would destroy them.

All the plastic ducting/wheel well liner on the passenger side is FUBAR. Definitely beyond repair unfortunately, missing big chunks and whatnot. The underside of the bumper is also all torn from what I can only assume to be riding curbs and crashing into things, so not sure if I'll need a whole bumper or not. I don't imagine they're all that easy to come by either?

I was hoping the rooflining might be a dollar bin item as there wouldn't be a big demand for them? I'm not sure if it's SSS specific either. I've also got no idea where I might find a new SSS badge for the drivers rear. That being said, it's looking like I may be able to get parts easily enough, it's the panel work that's going to be $$$$$

Leroy Peterson
10-05-2017, 08:27 PM
I think the hard part about the roof is getting a new one to stick. It's a bitch of a job. Don't think I've ever seen a non-professional job turn out well...

As for front bar, keep an eye out for someone parting out of wreckers

N15_BEN
10-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Nah, I'm not talking about reskinning mine, I'm talking about replacing it all together. Now, I'm not a Nissan man so I'm not very familiar with these cars, however most modern cars I've encountered (yes I consider these modern haha) have a removable shell type roof lining. Is an N15 not like this? I had assumed it was.
I too have never seen one reskinned too successfully, I'd never bother.

I've located the front brake ducts! I was worried about those after your comment haha. I'm getting most of the interior on the weekend - all door trims, all seats, and a parcel shelf.

The car absolutely stinks like fertiliser, even after cleaning the carpet 3 times. Perhaps I'll be shopping for new carpet too.

Thanks again for your help.

Sk1tZo JuGGaLo
13-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Man that's devastating. At least u got it back though. If they caught/catch the person/s that stole it you should be able to get criminal compensation it's definitely something you should look into. Best of luck getting him/her back together.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk