PDA

View Full Version : Wanted VZR Lip (Like everyone Else) - Sunshine Coast, QLD 4570

NaRX
22-09-2016, 01:49 PM
For Sale/Wanted/Wrecking wanted_parts
Brief Description VZR Lip (Like everyone Else)
Condition New / Near New / Used
City/Town Sunshine Coast
State QLD
Postcode 4570
Contact Details Phone or Email
Price Name your's
Details I know this is a long shot, but I have gotten my hands on a little N15 Charcoal SSS that I am in the process of turning into my little JDM monster. Im in dire need of a VZR lip to help my dream come true, Im willing to pay a price for this request, and willing to chuck a bit more on top for your generosity.

Help a guy achieve his dream, long live the N15

Leroy Peterson
24-09-2016, 03:41 PM
if you're feeling desperate and lucky, this is OEM
https://www.amayama.com/en/part/nissan/960152n200

sss4me
25-09-2016, 11:20 AM
sadly they wont post them, its too long, size wise. try nissan australia, ring a few spare parts with that number.

NaRX
26-09-2016, 09:54 AM
Thanks guys,

Sorry for my nubness, so that part number would reference the actually VZR Lip in question? Im happy to do my own leg work, just want to make sure I am heading in the right direction. So good to back on a forum where everything makes sense again, non of this crazy Honda talk :P

Leroy Peterson
26-09-2016, 03:27 PM
yeah thats the Nissan part number for it.

SSSLX
02-10-2016, 08:49 PM
99% sure the VZR lip is NLA from Nissan Japan. Tried to place an order through a broker late last year with no luck

NaRX
04-10-2016, 07:22 AM
Well did the ring around the country and pretty much told the same everywhere "sorry mate, no one has it, they dont make it anymore, cant get it here" So I will probably have to to try SSSLX's route and look at trying to get my hands on one via alternative means. That or try and get a half cut that has one as well as all the other goodies with it :D