PDA

View Full Version : N15 SSS OEM Floor Mats?

MdMa
28-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Anyone know where I can get the OEM floor mats or at aftermarket ones that looks very similar, as well as the little clip that keeps the mat from slipping?

sss4me
28-05-2016, 12:18 PM
nissan no longer make the often prized red sss mats that came with the cars back in the 90's. punters often look at the vzr ones too, but they are also hard to find. ebay awaits you for alternatives

MdMa
28-05-2016, 02:29 PM
nissan no longer make the often prized red sss mats that came with the cars back in the 90's. punters often look at the vzr ones too, but they are also hard to find. ebay awaits you for alternatives

We're talking about the same ones?

Cozzm0
28-05-2016, 04:41 PM
Last set it got was black ones with velcro around the edge. Fit fine, never move at all. I've worn through the carpet part down to the rubber and they're still doing a good job. Must've been in the car for 6 years now. lol

MdMa
29-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Last set it got was black ones with velcro around the edge. Fit fine, never move at all. I've worn through the carpet part down to the rubber and they're still doing a good job. Must've been in the car for 6 years now. lol

Where from?

Anyone bought from this mob before?
http://www.matcraft.com.au/listProductByBrand/Nissan/Pulsar+N15+Oct1995-Jun2000

Cozzm0
29-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Supercheap auto i'm pretty sure it was. not sure if they even have the same ones anymore. I just wanted a very plain, black mat with no designs or writing or colour on it. Turns out that was hard to find. lol.

Those mats look good, but probably expensive, when they're listed as POA ...